The Piglet is getting a new name, the Six-Hundred-Dollar-Dog. Back to the vet we went this morning, to see what was causing the diarrhea challenge. So, there is the diarrhea, then there is an eye infection, an ear infection, possibly all caused by allergies. Whatever. Now, I have five NEW prescriptions that I have to administer to her twice a day. Paulina is coming over before she leaves for work (about 6:10AM) to hold her while I put the drops in her eyes, and she will repeat the process in the evenings. It is kind of a new experience for me as a dog dad, I have not really had a lot of experience with high-maintenance dogs, but hopefully everything will be better in ten days. I had two meetings in Austin this morning, one was a workshop to become a Volunteer Deputy Registrar. Now that I have qualified in Travis, Williamson County will reciprocate, and I can register voters in both counties. I had done the workshop a couple years ago, and this qualification will expire on December 31st, and then I will be able to take an on-line workshop to renew my Deputy status for another two years. Someone please remind me, thanks. I expect tomorrow to be kind of a calm day, I have an on-line meeting at 11, that will do it for the day.Monday, August 24, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 236/129, 2026 - Monday
The Piglet is getting a new name, the Six-Hundred-Dollar-Dog. Back to the vet we went this morning, to see what was causing the diarrhea challenge. So, there is the diarrhea, then there is an eye infection, an ear infection, possibly all caused by allergies. Whatever. Now, I have five NEW prescriptions that I have to administer to her twice a day. Paulina is coming over before she leaves for work (about 6:10AM) to hold her while I put the drops in her eyes, and she will repeat the process in the evenings. It is kind of a new experience for me as a dog dad, I have not really had a lot of experience with high-maintenance dogs, but hopefully everything will be better in ten days. I had two meetings in Austin this morning, one was a workshop to become a Volunteer Deputy Registrar. Now that I have qualified in Travis, Williamson County will reciprocate, and I can register voters in both counties. I had done the workshop a couple years ago, and this qualification will expire on December 31st, and then I will be able to take an on-line workshop to renew my Deputy status for another two years. Someone please remind me, thanks. I expect tomorrow to be kind of a calm day, I have an on-line meeting at 11, that will do it for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment