I think right after I got up this morning, I took the bandage off the Piglet's foot, for which I am most likely happier about than she is. The bandage was about an inch longer than her foot, and she frequently tripped over it. The foot looks fine, she is not acting like there is any discomfort, so all is good at the Curious House. I headed in to Austin about 10 o'clock this morning, I had a lunch date with Holly, Jonathan and Dale. Lots of fun, it was an early lunch, so we did not have to wait on a table. At Bartlett's, one of my favorites is the Club Salad with crispy fried chicken. Perfect. Once I got back home, I went down for a nap, and the girls cuddled up with me. It is officially really hot, and it is very uncomfortable outside. Just sitting out with the dogs causes me to glisten. Once the sun goes down a little bit, it is a little easier to sit outside. I water the plants in the front and the back, usually before the morning walks. It doesn't take too long to water, and it is easier before it gets too hot. Tomorrow morning I am going to Trader Joe's with Gina, and then I have a zoom meeting at 2:30. It should not be too long of a meeting. This little frog was very patient with me this morning. It started on the top gate rail, and ended up on the gate post, long enough for me to take this photo. Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 231/134, 2026 - Wednesday
I think right after I got up this morning, I took the bandage off the Piglet's foot, for which I am most likely happier about than she is. The bandage was about an inch longer than her foot, and she frequently tripped over it. The foot looks fine, she is not acting like there is any discomfort, so all is good at the Curious House. I headed in to Austin about 10 o'clock this morning, I had a lunch date with Holly, Jonathan and Dale. Lots of fun, it was an early lunch, so we did not have to wait on a table. At Bartlett's, one of my favorites is the Club Salad with crispy fried chicken. Perfect. Once I got back home, I went down for a nap, and the girls cuddled up with me. It is officially really hot, and it is very uncomfortable outside. Just sitting out with the dogs causes me to glisten. Once the sun goes down a little bit, it is a little easier to sit outside. I water the plants in the front and the back, usually before the morning walks. It doesn't take too long to water, and it is easier before it gets too hot. Tomorrow morning I am going to Trader Joe's with Gina, and then I have a zoom meeting at 2:30. It should not be too long of a meeting. This little frog was very patient with me this morning. It started on the top gate rail, and ended up on the gate post, long enough for me to take this photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment