OMG, I am a tired old man right now. Well, I forgot to self-medicate last night, and I didn't realize that until it was too late. I slept very poorly, although I know I slept a little bit. I got out of bed at five, and I already knew I was not walking this morning or going to the ROMEO breakfast. I had an appointment in Austin at 8:15 this morning, and I got home from that appointment at about 2 o'clock this afternoon. The good part is, we got our work done in the meeting, and I believe we did some really good work. I have a zoom meeting tomorrow at 11AM, and that is very civilized! The girls were a little bit confused this morning, because my schedule changes affected them as well. But, it is all done now, and life as we know it at the Curious House will get back to normal in the next several hours. Paulina and Oliver are back from Las Cruces, and they came over and visited for a little while. I think they too are tired, it's a long drive back to Georgetown. All is good. I left the Curious House this morning at 7AM, since you never know what traffic will be like at any time of the day. The clouds were really interesting, so I thought I would share it with you.Tuesday, August 11, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 223/142, 2026 - Tuesday
OMG, I am a tired old man right now. Well, I forgot to self-medicate last night, and I didn't realize that until it was too late. I slept very poorly, although I know I slept a little bit. I got out of bed at five, and I already knew I was not walking this morning or going to the ROMEO breakfast. I had an appointment in Austin at 8:15 this morning, and I got home from that appointment at about 2 o'clock this afternoon. The good part is, we got our work done in the meeting, and I believe we did some really good work. I have a zoom meeting tomorrow at 11AM, and that is very civilized! The girls were a little bit confused this morning, because my schedule changes affected them as well. But, it is all done now, and life as we know it at the Curious House will get back to normal in the next several hours. Paulina and Oliver are back from Las Cruces, and they came over and visited for a little while. I think they too are tired, it's a long drive back to Georgetown. All is good. I left the Curious House this morning at 7AM, since you never know what traffic will be like at any time of the day. The clouds were really interesting, so I thought I would share it with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment