Monday, September 4, 2017

2017 - Day 247/118 - LABOR DAY...

I had a ten o'clock appointment this morning, and I got there with time to spare. The Googles said it would take me 47 minutes to get there, but I got there earlier than that. It was a good listing appointment, and we will see how it all works out. I headed to the office after that, posted some rents and made a bank deposit. Opened mail, did some this-and-that and headed home. On the way, there was a wreck on northbound IH-35, somewhere between Round Rock and Georgetown. I was in line before the emergency vehicles (always a bad sign) and two ambulances past me headed north. When I got there, there were plenty of emergency vehicles, and one car was on its side up against the median barricade. Traffic was backed up on both sides of the Interstate, but I think it was worse heading south. Once I made it home, Jody and I headed off to Georgetown for lunch, and a quick stop at Target to buy NOTHING. I had seen a couple things in the Sunday paper that I was interested in, but in real life the items were no where as cool as they were in the newspaper advertisement. Oh well... The life of a chicken on the edge of nowhere continues to be a good life. They all seen to be (relatively) happy, and there has only been minor feather shedding. More hurricanes headed this way, but they don't look like they will be significant to Texas. We have friends in Puerto Rico and Florida and Mississippi. It looks like they may get wet. We can change the sheets on any number of beds here, just let us know. Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment