Wednesday, September 6, 2017

2017 - Day 249/116 - Wednesday...

The lilies are still blooming, and this one is a particularly nice color. I am really not sure what color 'fuschia' is, but this is probably as close as I can get to it. It is a lovely full lilies, and it is one of the plants that we uprooted and transplanted. Most of them are thriving, some are not, but we can fill in. Wednesday. Hump Day. Wednesday. Not a terrible day when all is said-and-dome. Honestly, there were a couple bumps in the road today, and many of my friends took it harder than I did. It was interesting, and I was one of the few that did not walk away with hurt feelings. It seems that perhaps I should have, but I didn't, and we will all see another opportunity to get our points across. I am working from home tomorrow. I think that is something I should do more of. It all works out just fine, as long as all I need to do is paperwork or sit at the desk. But I expect I will play hooky and go mess around out in the yard. Deeds, Actions, Changes, MYSTERIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment