Thursday, September 14, 2017

2017 - Day 257/108 - Thursday...

I have been freaking out about this for about the past two weeks...maybe more. Those of you that know me (really KNOW me), are aware that I am totally CDO. That is being so OCD that I have to put it in alphabetical order, AS IT SHOULD BE. The older I get, the more compulsive I become. I count things, make lists, follow routines (rituals), pay attention to many things, and could not give a sh*t about other things. One of my new compulsions is the number of seconds I water certain potted plants around the property. Thirty seconds will usually do it, but I have gone as high as 45. The same thing with putting air in the riding lawn mower wheels. I have to do that every week that I use the riding lawn mower. Only the front wheels though. Forty-five seconds of air will usually do the trick. But this was a big one; how often does your odometer click over to 100,000 miles? I thought for sure I would become distracted and not get it documented, but I got it. And, truth be known, I was more impressed when it read 99,999 than I was with 100K. 100K was kind of a let down, kind of like when all the packages have been opened, and tomorrow is Monday, and it is time to go back to work. Aye-Caramba! I did get the girls to the beautiful parlor this morning and picked them up this afternoon. They both got their hairs cut, and the piglet does not look so pig-like right now, but you can still tell she is a piglet. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BASE LINES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment