Sunday, September 24, 2017

2017 - Day 267/98 - Sunday...

Joe Mac helped me get a lot of stuff done around the house while they were visiting, particularly the cable wire on the riding lawn mov=wer, and today we replaced the rope on the flag pole, added new brasses for holding the flags, and we put new flags up. It took us an hour to replace the rope on the flag pole and attach the brass things that hold the flags, but it was fun and now it is done. I looked at the sales tickets on the supplies, and I bought all that stuff back in November of 2016. It had always been a ne and Joe Mac job, that was what I had always intended it to be, and that is how it all worked out. The new rope is up ad the flags are flying proudly. I don't have a photo of the new flags or the rope, but I did take a selfie of the four of us before I headed off to Houston. It took me about 6 an a half hours to get to the hotel. Normal driving time is about three hours, then I had an hour worked into the mix for charging, and then there was about an hour to get around a really interesting wreck. But all is well that ends well. This is a photo of me, Jody, Carolyn and Joe Mac. Jody had been friends with Joe Macs family, and has know =n Joe Mac since he was in high school. Good friends are always welcome. Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIENDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment