Sunday, September 3, 2017

2017 - Day 346/119 - Sunday...

I am kind of surprised every year when this plant up by the road blooms. It is on a vine, kind of like a wisteria, but it is definitely not a wisteria. It has a very sweet smell to the blooms. Somebody told Jody they thought it was a clematis, but from what I can tell on-line, it is not a clematis. I downloaded an app on my phone called 'plantsnap' for $3.99, and I am not satisfied with what they are calling it. The examples are nothing like what these blooms look like. OKAY, HERE IS THE CHALLENGE: Name that plant. And...GO! I got a few more things checked off my 'to done' list. There is still tomorrow. I watered trees, but I did not water too many plants. Tomorrow. I have one plant to transplant, tomorrow. I need to work on the mail box up at the road, I did not do that today, tomorrow. Otherwise, I am in pretty good shape. I did get the chicken coop cleaned out, finished cutting grass and even got the tractor out and cut some grass up by the road. I may do a little bit more. Tomorrow. I got the chickens water fountain working again. All the chickens are doing pretty well, no complaints. Everyone (of the chickens) are adjusting pretty well. The pecking order is in a little bit of turmoil, but they will make it through. Tomorrow I have a couple appointments, and maybe do a little work on last years income tax. Tomorrow. Deeds, Actions, Changes, TOMORROW, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment