Saturday, September 16, 2017

2017 - Day 259/106 - Saturday...

The pear tree cannot help it. It is not the fault of the pear tree. The pear tree has blossoms on it. The fig tree has ripe figs on it. The Iris were blooming last week. Last week, for about five or six days, it felt like spring time. High temperatures were in the high 70s and the low temperatures were in the high 50s. All the flora and fauna are trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I considered turning the air conditioner off. I'm confused, not crazy. This afternoon, I turned the fan back on in the chicken coop. It will be interesting to see if we actually have any fruit set on the tree. I would not be surprised. I cut grass today, that is pretty much all I did. I got the tractor out and shredded some. The grass between the house an the first pasture had gotten really high, and so had the grass on the creek side, between the house and the south pasture. But now it is more manageable. I even cut around the pecan trees, and the pecans are pretty loaded. I just hope we can get some of them before the squirrel (Earl) gets to them. It is kind of doubtful. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOSSOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment