Sunday, September 10, 2017

2017 - Day 253/112 - Sunday...

On my way to a TREPAC event at the Perot Museum in Dallas, and incredible building and full of interesting exhibits. What a great place to meet up with a bunch of like minded colleagues. There were comments from several elected officials, and interesting comments from radio host and author Mark Davis. Very interesting, and I enjoyed the evening, after another long day of meetings and classes. I am in Dallas, all sage and cozy in my hotel room right now. There is nothing in the news except information about Hurricane Irma. I am concerned about our friends in Puerto Rico, and we are concerned about our friends in Florida, in the Palm Beach area. I sent a text to Mikey in Del Ray Beach, but have not heard back from him yet. I expect all will be okay with hime, but our hearts are hurting for our other friends and colleagues who have been devastated in Texas, Florida snd all across the Atlantic. Deeds, Actions, Changes, LUCKINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment