Friday, September 1, 2017

2017 - Day 244/121 - Friday...

Yes. Friday. And a three-day-weekend at that. I already have appointments on Saturday and Monday. I also have appointments with hay, grass, chickens, water, a mail box, a couple dogs and some batteries. It will all work out just fine. There was a pretty nice sunrise in my rear view mirror this morning, and there is frequently. Generally though, I do not think about stopping until after the moment has passed or I go down a hill and there is nothing there to see. But today, I had the foresight to document it. There were no trucks blocking the road, nothing but a nice sunrise in the rear view mirror. I am about to go out and sit with Jody and the dogs. Tonight the youngest of the chicks will be put into the coop, and we will see how this all works out in the morning. I expect they will all survive the trauma, and it will all be fine. I think the first couple days are the toughest (for me), but not sure about the chicks. Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment