Thursday, August 31, 2017

2017 - Day 243/122 - Thursday...

It is really kind of interesting, the things you come across out here where things go slower...not usually because a big truck has decided it needs to break down (not over) and successfully and TOTALLY block the road. The back right wheels were in a gully, the depth of which the driver miscalculated or did not observe. I was able to maneuver around this obstacle to the right side of it (via a probable illegal parking lot) while vehicles going the other way (including my friend 'new' Bill) took to the ditch and the mud to go around its left side. No matter how you traversed this speed bump (traffic was certainly calmed if not the drivers), it all turned out okay in the end. I got to work at a decent time, 'new' Bill was on time to show property to his clients, and I hope the truck is gone by the time I get to that junction in the morning. It is almost September as I write this. Our total rainfall for the month of August was 9.98", and I fully expect that I will begin watering the landscaping again on Saturday. Tomorrow night, I will integrate the newest chicks into the coop with the other girls, and that will be it for a while. I think we have enough chickens for now, I will look into it again in the spring. Maybe. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOCKERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment