Friday, August 4, 2017

2017 - Day 216/149 - Friday...

This post is a little bit out of chronological order, but work with me. The photo of the day is from the afternoon, and the paragraph below is from the morning. Work with it. Where was I? Oh yes. I showed some property this afternoon in downtown Austin. That is really a lot of fun, showing the high rise condos that are pretty popular in our market. The property I showed this afternoon enjoys a really nice view, and it looks over much of the downtown, and to the river and hill country. It would not be hard to make that kind of adjustment, but it would take some adjustment. Farm to table takes on a whole new meaning! It took me an hour and forty five minutes to get from the edge of nowhere to the Board of REALTORS® office in Austin this morning. My intention had been to man a TREPAC booth during the check-in for New Member Orientation that began at 8:45. I had expected to get to the Board by about 8:15 (at least), but I did not make it until after the program started. But...there you go. So I hung around the offices doing a little bit of work and waiting until my part of the orientation started. I occasionally do a New Member Ethics course and that is what I did this morning. I really enjoy talking with our new members, and I really enjoy speaking to them about ethics. It was great! Deeds, Actions, Changes, VIEWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment