Saturday, August 12, 2017

2017 - Day 224/141 - Saturday...

Store bought eggs. Large and play, much like myself, except for the pale part. Much like many people I know, but there is no need to go into that. We bought store eggs last week, since the mature girls have pretty much quit laying. They take it in spurts. An egg here, an egg there. You never know what to expect. So far this month, we have harvested seven eggs. Not enough to get us by, not by a long shot. We have ten new girls that should start laying in December or so, and they should keep us in eggs for several years once they start laying. I may get four more, but I still have not decided about that yet. I cut a little bit of grass today, and watered trees. Tomorrow I will water transplanted plants. The rains we got earlier in the week were welcome, but four inches of rain only get the plants so far. It is okay though, we will most likely make it through the rest of the summer watering, and then everything will (hopefully) be established and will not require as much water. Deeds, Actions, Changes, STORE BOUGHT EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment