Friday, August 11, 2017

2017 - Day 223/142 - Friday...

This was a great way for a Friday to begin. I actually slept in about 45 minutes later today than I had recently, and took my time getting up and having breakfast and reading the paper. I was in no hurry, so that was really nice. Even so, I got to the office about 8:15 this morning, and that was no stress at all. I had a couple appointments, got some work done in the office and played catch-up from having been out of the office (more or less) for a couple days. All is good in my world, and I see no real change for the foreseeable future. I am a lucky man. I have no earth shattering plans for the weekend; I do see a couple naps, some work in the yard, some watering...yes, I am going to be back to watering (probably) starting tomorrow. There is no rain in the forecast for the next two weeks, and high temps 100, low temp 76 for the next week. I am really looking forward to October. Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment