Saturday, August 19, 2017

2017 - Day 231/134 - Saturday...

I did a few chores today. Well, I really did more than I can check off my 'to-done' list, because some of them are only half-done. I did change batteries in the cameras, cut most of the grass (front and back) and watered almost everything that needed to be watered. In between times, there were a couple naps, lunch and earlier this morning, Jody took the wolf-dog and her sister the little piglet for a ride. I got to sit in the front seat, which means I am special. The wolf-dog is particularly fond of looking out the car windows, and the piglet seems more than content just to sit on the seat and let the wolf-dog do all the work. Otherwise, it was another hot day, with a good breeze now and then. After everything was said and done, I took a jump in the pool and splashed around for a few minutes, just long enough to get the dirtiest part of me somewhat less dirty. I will be taking hay out to the cattle tomorrow morning and cleaning the chicken coop. Finish cutting the grass, do some more watering (I am not sure if I can EVER be finished watering) and then I am going to make another visit to the estate sale I went to last Friday. I don't expect they will still have the painting I have my eye on, but if they do, it might end up being mine. Jody and I also went to the new market in Jarrell. Nice, new and clean, and worthy of our continued patronage. It is now officially the closest 'grocer' to us, so we will continue to check them out. Time to pile-up. Deeds, Actions, Changes, WOLF-DOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment