Sunday, August 13, 2017

2017 - Day 225/140 - Sunday...

What I didn't mention to you yesterday, when I was speaking of cutting as very little grass as I possibly could while still claiming to have cut some grass, was that I received the seat cover for the lawn mower. No more will I be embarrassed to mingle with the local bubbas (I do not mingle with the occupants of the property adjoining ours, which pretty much means I don't mingle with any local bubbas), but given the opportunity, the seat of my garden tractor will not be the subject of pointless ridicule. It was cheaper (by far) than a new seat from the maker, and it looks just fine. No challenges. Sits well too. AND it has pockets on the back for all the necessary things you need to cart around with you when you are cutting grass. AND it has a zippered pocket on the back as well, that serves perfectly for an electronic device of some kind. BUT, I have (so far) chosen NOT to use the generous mesh pockets OR the zippered pocket, since I cannot think of what to put in any of them. Perhaps, when I get to that age that I am taking the lawn mower to the Quickee Pickee, I will need those pockets for something important. Just in case, it is a comfort to know they are there. I did cut even less grass today, just around the mail box up at the road. I also showed some property this morning, then went by the office, then did a little shopping. Jody and I went into Georgetown for dinner, and on the way back, I stopped and bought MORE landscape sprinkling devices. Pretty soon, I will have this whole thing worked out, but then the problem will be, the water will not be able to penetrate the impervious covers of all the landscape watering devices, and everything will die. What do you want to bet? Deeds, Actions, Changes, SEAT COVERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment