Wednesday, August 9, 2017

2017 - Day 221/144 - Wednesday...

I was VERY fortunate today that I was on the 'right' side of the Interstate both going and coming. Of course, I did leave extra early this morning, because I was guiding a class of (mostly) newly licensed REALTORS® and the class began at 8:30...and the location of the class was about 15 miles further than my ordinary commute into my office. SO, just to be safe, I left extra early this morning (about 6:15) just to make sure I would make it on time, and not be late in case of traffic problems. Smooth sailing all the way. Twenty-four attendees of the class, and I think it was a really good class. Everyone professed to learning a few things that will be helpful to them in their new careers, and I took a few things away as well. The time passed by quickly, and all was good. I will be guiding one more class tomorrow (same attendees), but I really do enjoy this part of my profession. I am a really lucky man and I know it. Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment