Friday, August 18, 2017

2017 - Day 230/135 - Friday...

Nt only is today Friday, but lots of good stuff happened today. First; it's Friday. Second, the winds from the south have died down, so we have sprinklers running in a couple of the beds. I am not counting anymore, but, third, I had a good meetings this morning, had a couple really great conversations with some of my colleagues, made a stop at Upper Crust and got us some muffins for weekend breakfasts, got a couple properties leased (that has been an uphill battle this year), took some signs and lockboxes off some properties, had some more great conversations with colleagues, and got home before 5 o'clock, and fell asleep in the big blue chair watching the news. I think that is one of the BESRTR ways to watch the news these days; unconscious. Whatever. At one of my stops this afternoon, I spied these wild flowers. They looked to me at first like clovers, but they flowers were really tall, like nine or twelve inches tall. I don't know if clover really get that tall, but they kind of favor clover, so if you have any insight into it, let me know, and I will share that info with my throngs of followers. AND I went to an estate sale where I picked up a few treasures. I am going back again on Sunday when everything is marked down. Of course I am. Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOVER MAYBE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment