Thursday, August 10, 2017

2017 - Day 222/143 - Thursday...

Clouds are much more interesting than traffic, and I am happy to report that I have had more instances with clouds the past couple of days than I have with traffic. They were testing the 'school zone' warning lights this morning, so that was a sobering realization that school will begin in about a week, and traffic will once again escalate to nightmarish proportions. Crap. On a happier note, today was another really good day if I do say so myself. Almost a carbon copy of yesterday, and yesterday was really good. I got to a little bit of a later start this morning. I did need to water the potted plants around the house, but that was not too much of a chore. I was able to make it into Austin without too much trouble, and had another opportunity to stop in to the office before I headed to the south office to guide the second day of class. Today is Melody's birthday. I gave her a call this morning on the drive in, and that was really nice to chat with her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELODY! We met Bruce and Melody a couple decades ago, on our first Smithsonian trip. We did a whale watching trip in the Pacific, and we met them the first night of the trip in La Paz. We all became instant friends, and we have shared other trips together, and Bruce and Melody hosted our wedding in 2013. Our anniversary is coming up, Saturday as a matter of fact! Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment