Wednesday, August 30, 2017

2017 - Day 242/123 - Wednesday...

I have no idea what I am going to do with the Twinkies I bought the other day. I have not had a Twinkie in (maybe) a couple decades, but the impulse was there to buy Twinkies last Friday in preparation of Hurricane Harvey, and now I have no idea what to do with this box of Twinkies. One idea is to see how many times I can use the word Twinkies in a journal post. Another idea is to have a recurring feature in this journal of 'The Traveling Twinkie', kind of like 'flat Sammy' or something like that. So, here is the first installment of where one might not expect to find the Traveling Twinkie. Enjoy. Busy day today, it is the end of the month and the beginning of another month all at the same time. Be safe, Be careful, Be happy. Deeds, Actions, Changes, TWINKIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment