Wednesday, August 16, 2017

2017 - Day 228/137 - Wednesday...

We are on a mission to find about a half-dozen pairs of these stupid pretend glasses that you can use to see the eclipse next Monday. If we can borrow yours that would be great. We will give them back. We need them by Monday, and we only need them for about two-and-a-half minutes. We will hardly get any sweat or anything on them, and we will return them as we found them or better. Any ideas? Let us know. Otherwise, it was a good day today. There was a car in our office parking lot with its engine on most of the day. I made a couple casual inquiries and sent an e-mail to the members of our association. No response. Finally, as I was leaving the office for the day, I started canvassing tenants and residents. The last group I checked with (haha) admitted to ownership. The car, sitting in the parking lot all day with its engine running, went through about a half tank of fossil fuel, but other than that was no worse the wear. Honestly? I will not divulge the photo of the person responsible or the name of the company that he/she works for, but suffice it to say the company is one that promotes brain cell regeneration. I kid you not, I cannot make this crap up. I' telling you the truth. Sometimes I even crack myself up! Deeds, Actions, Changes, TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT BLINDNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment