Friday, September 15, 2017

2017 - Day 258/107 - Friday...

Once again (it happens every year), the Ides of September are upon us. And it is getting darker, earlier. It is taking way too long for Daylight Saving Time to end. I am ready to fall back. If I could turn back time. If I could put time in a bottle. If I had a hammer. If I don't have you. If I can't have you. If you're going to San Francisco. If I were your woman. if I could turn back time, I would restart this journal post, but I have gone too far to turn back now. But I digress... As you may (or may not) recall, I took the girl dogs to the beautiful parlor yesterday, and they got their hairs cut. The Callie girl is the quietest of the two, and she is happy just to go off and be by herself. BUT, she is really fond of sitting in our laps and getting a good scratching. And a belly rub...she is really good with a belly rub. So, while Jody and I were sitting out in the yard with them, she jumped up in my lap, and since I did not have another photo for this post, I thought I would share this one with you. Look! SQUIRREL! But no moose? And, did I mention that today is Friday? IT'S FRIDAY! Let the weekend begin. But, I have stuff around the house to get done, so I will start with making a list. Number one: Deeds, Actions, Changes, CALLIE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment