Tuesday, September 26, 2017

2017 - Day 269/96 - Tuesday...

I did my second day of guiding a class of learners at the Houston Association of REALTORS® today, and the two days of classes were really fun! This is a photo of the class attendees, along with their 'tiny hands'. A lot of fun, and everyone learned a lot, including their guide on the side! I really do enjoy sharing classes and knowledge, and gaining the knowledge of a diverse group of people like my REALTOR® colleagues. Thanks to all of them for participating! On the way home from Houston, it rained and rained and rained. I just LOVE driving in the dark in the rain. I am like somebody's old grandma when it is dark and raining outside. Can't help it, I did not get this old being stupid. BUT, I made it home and all is good. Tomorrow will be a day back in the office, and that will be good. There are a couple more appointments scheduled this week, and I have an appointment to show one of my listings on Friday afternoon. All in all, life is good and I am the luckiest man in the world. Deeds, Actions, Changes, GUIDING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment