Friday, January 10, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 10/356, 2020 - Friday

In anticipation of the impending storm and certain doom, loss of power and a septic tank back-up, I am trying to get ahead of things. Get the journal entry done early, make sure everything is charged, and then self-medicate and go to sleep. Sounds perfect to me. I think there is a full moon tonight, and I have seen it twice, but was not quick enough to get outside for a photo before it was obscured by clouds. I will keep trying and maybe post something as a separate entry on Facebook later. I attended a great TREPAC meeting at the Austin Board of REALTORS® this morning, then off to the office and then a few stops for errands on the way home. School activities were cancelled because of the possibilities of bad weather, we closed the office early, there is no more milk on the shelves at HEB, and so far we have had nothing but some gusty winds. That works for me, it would be nice if we could get some rain, but I do not really want there to be any real damage in or around central Texas. I will let you know. In the meantime, enjoy this lovely white rose I saw this afternoon on the way back from the chicken coop. Lovely. There are dozens of blooms on one of the trellises, and I thought you might enjoy it.

A woman goes in to the post office and says to the clerk "May I have fifty Chanukah stamps please?" The clerk asks, "What denomination?" And the woman responds "Oy vey, has it come to this? Okay, give me six orthodox, twelve conservative and thirty two reform!"

No comments:

Post a Comment