Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 28/338, 2020 - Tuesday

I had an epiphany today. I could see the future for thousands of people. There was a roll-over wreck on IH-35 this morning, on the northbound side. I was going southbound. I heard about the wreck on the television before I left. I always try to listen to what the traffic is doing. It was interesting that, at a certain point, there was NO traffic on the other side of the Interstate. I was still miles away from the wreck, but there was NO northbound traffic. I got to the wreck site, and still no traffic heading north. There was plenty of traffic on the service road, but nothing in the expressway. It was a couple miles before I saw where the traffic was being diverted to the service road. THEN it was MILES AND MILES of backed up traffic. After a while, there was normal traffic on the expressway, and it would be only a matter in minutes before those folks heading north would be TRAPPED, with no where to go, no way to reverse their path. They would just be stuck, parked on the expressway. I saw their futures, and they were oblivious to their fate. I liked it, it was kind of knowing a hurricane was headed for the coast, but right now it was a beautiful day. I saw the future of all those people. It was weird!

For Valentine's Day 2010, the Toronto restaurant Mildred's Temple Kitchen pulled out all the stops for romantic diners-serving intimate meals for two...and openly encouraging couples to "couple-up" in the restrooms. A handful of concerned citizens reported the Mildred's promotion to the Toronto Public Health office. The agency investigated and found nothing wrong with the idea, as long as the frisky patrons stayed out of the food-preparation areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment