Sunday, January 5, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 5/361, 2020 - Sunday...

That pie is toast. TOAST I tell you! It only took from Christmas Eve until January 5th to finish off that pie. I have always wondered about this, tell me your thoughts: If I ate the WHOLE pie in one sitting, is that worse that eating the WHOLE pie over a period of thirteen days (as in this example)? It seems that either way, I would consume EXACTLY the same number of calories, so I can't figure out if a million calories all at once is worse than a million calories spaced out over several days. In this particular case, it would average out to about 77,000 calories a day, so maybe you can help me with that. Maybe I should send this question in to "Ask Marilyn." What do you think? I was able to get lots of chores done around the house today. I got the chicken coop cleaned out, drug out all the plants from the front barn and the garage, and got them all watered. I am sure I got other stuff done too, but right now I can't really think about what it might have been.

A diner in Little Rock, Arkansas, is getting attention for a clever menu item. According to United Press International, Mama D's offers a "My Girlfriend is Not Hungry" option, which adds extra fries, chicken wings or cheese sticks to an order to share with a dinner partner who underestimates their hunger level. On its Facebook page, Mama D's said the option is "a solution for those who tend to dine with people that eat food off their plate."

No comments:

Post a Comment