Sunday, January 12, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 12/354, 2020 - Sunday

This was my haul this morning when I went out to clean the chicken coop. By the end of the day, I got eight eggs from the girls, not a bad haul for a cold (by Texas standards) day in central Texas. I got the usual chores done around the house, then headed off in to Austin for a couple hours, then back home and then off to Round Rock for some errands. The day turned out to be really nice, we are in the beginning of a warming trend for the next several days, and then I have no clue what to expect. I think someone mentioned rain for next weekend, but I will need to pay more attention. I am trending towards distraction, so that is a challenge.

Most Wanted Facts: Since 1950, there have been 494 fugitives (old data) on the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted" list. Of those, 463 have been captured. Shortest amount of time on the list: two hours (Billy Austin Bryant, in 1969). Longest: armored-car-facility robber Victor Gerena was put on the list in 1984 and he still hasn't been captured (as of the date of the info I have plagiarized this). Minimum reward for information leading to the arrest of a fugitive on the Top Ten list: $100,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment