Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 17/349, 2024 - Wednesday

For the most part, today was a really good day, but the last hour or so is trying to negate that. Again this morning, there was no walk, no meander. It was 14 degrees when I wakened, so walking was a no go. I did a three hour zoom class, continuing education, and that was good. After the class, I headed in to the office, and all that was good. After I got home, I got some more business taken care of, and all that was good, too. The emergency (?) pager has gone off two or three times in the last hour, and at least two of those times, the digital pager gave us the tenants zip code, and once the tenant just entered the number 1. It is really kind of difficult to return a call with a zip code, but we have been known to narrow it down, depending on how many of our tenants live in a particular zip code. But just a number 1, even we can't figure out who that might be. Maybe they will think we are not paying attention, and try again. Maybe. I am still eating food from my neighbors, tonight was a nice salad and some baked chicken from HEB. The chicken, not the salad. Tomorrow is trash collection day, so I may go through the refrigerator and see what even I think has no life left. Oh, and this evening, I did kill the paper shredder. It has been getting kind of sad, I've had it for a long time, and it is time for it to go. Amazon is amazing, the new paper shredder will be delivered tomorrow. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment