Thursday, January 25, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 25/341, 2024 - Thursday

It was not raining this morning, and there is no rain in the forecast, except a 30% chance for tomorrow. We actually walked, and that was great! After the walk, I got ready to go in to Austin in a casual manner, no need for hurrying, I had nothing on my schedule until 12:30. On the way to the 12:30, I took some signs and a lockbox off a property, and took the key to the title company for one of our colleagues. Then off to ABoR. We were meeting with one of our State Reps, James Talarico. He was elected to the Texas House of Representatives in 2018, representing District 52, which includes me at the Curious House. I have met him a few times before, and I have always found him to be personable and open. And he likes to laugh, which is something I am really fond of as well. He is going viral in Brazil, but it is up to you all to figure that out! After that meeting, it was back to the office, and then back home. I was going to make two stops on the way home, but I didn't do the HEB run...there is plenty of time for that, and there is no way I am going to starve. Tonight was book club night, and that is always fun. Now, it is past my bedtime, and this is it for me! There is not a lot on my plate tomorrow, and that is not a bad thing! It's a full moon tonight, so go outside and look at the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment