Monday, January 8, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 8/358, 2024 - Monday

BORING. Boring. B.O.R.I.N.G. That is the theme of this journal entry, BORING. This was not a bad day, but it was not a particularly exciting day, either. It was raining this morning, so there was no walk. YES! Okay, I have a love/hate relationship with morning walks. When I crawl out of bed in the mornings, it is the last thing I am wanting to do, but then I do it, and I have fun with the other walkers, and then I am very happy that I did it. The only reason we do not walk is rain. Hot or cold, we walk. Rain? No walk. So, I lounged around the house until it was time to drive in to the office. All was good in the office, and I headed home about 1:30. I had one errand to do on the way, and once I got home, I went down for a nap. I have an appointment with an appliance person tomorrow (the garage refrigerator is not doing right), and I think the window of their arrival is between 10:30 and 6. It was 9 til 6, but I have breakfast with the ROMEOs tomorrow, and I knew I would not be home til after 10. They have sent me about 35 reminders about the appointment, and I do not feel appreciative of their perceived finger wagging should I not answer the phone when they first call to let me know they are on their way. So far, we have accumulated about 0.09 inches of rain, but the winds are pretty crazy right now, and there is a lot of stuff blowing around the Curious House. BORING!

No comments:

Post a Comment