Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 30/336, 2024 - Tusday

Another picture perfect day in central Texas, but we are not that easily duped. It was 76 degrees today, and hardly a cloud in the sky. But, it is going to start raining overnight Friday and next week the high temperatures will be in the mid-60s. Still, not bad for February. The walk was good this morning, and then the ROMEOs met up for breakfast. More good. Then off to the office, where there was even more good. More gooder? Not sure. It is hard for me to comprehend that the first month of the year will soon be over. I have not had a real nap since Sunday, and I kind of miss my nap time. Maybe tomorrow. I stopped at HEB on the way to breakfast this morning, and took a King Cake in to the office. I love me some King Cake. The girls got themselves some travel accessories yesterday, their new carriers for traveling by air. We are planning a trip to the condo in May, and I am making sure everything is ready. I may actually try to get to Playa before May, but without the girls. There are lots of rules to follow when flying 'Internationally' with dogs. Whatever. I know one thing for sure, it will be an adventure! One person, one dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment