Saturday, January 27, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 27/339, 2024 - Saturday

It was touch-and-go for a while, but it ended up being a really pretty afternoon. It started with a nice walk, and then we hit three estate sales. After that, I went down for a quick nap, and after the nap, it was time to take the girls to the beautiful parlor. I had an errand to get accomplished, and then I made a quick stop at Costco. I am unhappy with Costco at this moment, because the coffee pods I have been buying for at least the last 15 years (maybe) are no longer carried in the store. I ordered on-line, but it is still disturbing that you cannot even depend on coffee anymore. The girls are back home and we have all been fed. I have accomplished everything on my chore list for the weekend, except the vacuuming part, but there will be plenty of time for that tomorrow. I think it was Wednesday, or maybe Tuesday, that Jimmie and Linda invited me down to share the King Cake that they received from friends in New Orleans. Yummy, and of course Linda rigged the whole thing so I got the baby, which means, I have to buy the next cake. They are looking pretty good at HEB!

No comments:

Post a Comment