Thursday, January 4, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 4/362, 2024 - Thursday

The rain is expected to begin again this evening and in to the early morning. I don't think it will be raining at walk time tomorrow, so that will be good. The grey skies, damp and cold weather is not something I welcome, and it is supposed to be sunny and warmer over the weekend. All was good in the office today, and since I got home at about 3 o'clock this afternoon, I have eaten close to my body weight in boiled shrimp. I am NOT going to discard any shrimp. I bought WAY TOO MUCH for New Years Eve, and tomorrow is the trash collection day, and what is not eaten will end up there. I bought it on Sunday, and it has not made me feel bad, yet. I was encouraged to 'smell it' to see if it was good, but it smells like shrimp to start with, so I'm not sure how it would smell if it were bad. In case of emergency, inform the coroner to see if it was the shrimp that killed me. There is one estate sale to look forward to on Saturday, and I have already bought a movie ticket for Saturday afternoon, American Fiction. I am pretty sure we will have a nice brunch on Sunday morning, and that is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment