Friday, January 19, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 19/347, 2024 - Friday

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. We did walk this morning, but tomorrow is kind of iffy right now. I had a ten o'clock meeting with (they whose names shall not be said), and there were some ups and downs there as well, but everything ended up okay. Then it was in to the office. I did some office stuff, and took a car load of file boxes to storage. I also took a look inside my personal storage space, which I intend to move to a new storage facility in Georgetown, as soon as the place opens up. I think it will take me three or four trips to move everything, and I will most likely need to recruit Jimmie or someone else with a truck when it is time to move the shelf units. Overall, it was nice to visit with the stuff in storage there. I cannot remember the last time I looked inside that unit, but it has been a while. A couple years? Maybe. I got home this afternoon, and had a less than satisfactory meeting with another person, and that is not going to work out at all. Interesting. I have five estate sales to visit tomorrow, and it will be COLD. With a little luck, I hope to find a few things that I am not aware that I need. Yet. On the way to one of my errands today, I passed this wreck. It looked like about four different cars/trucks were involved, but I doubt that anyone was hurt, the vehicles got the worst of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment