Sunday, January 28, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 28/338, 2024 - Sunday

I feel tremendously accomplished on this lovely, fake, spring day in central Texas. We had a nice walk this morning, and the phot accompanying this journal entry is the mist rising from the south fork on the San Gabriel River. We have misty mornings frequently, but I think this is a pretty nice representation that  cannot really be captured by photo. You have to see it to really appreciate it. After walking, the girls and I had some breakfast, then I got in the big chair with them, and we watched the news and part of Sunday Morning. I took off and got the red car washed, made a stop at Home Depot, opened the windows to get some fresh air in the house, and, finally, vacuumed. I generally like vacuuming, but I have been putting it off, but now it has been done. This afternoon, Val and Paulina came over, and we drove out to show them the farm, we went in to Bartlett, went to Granger, considered eating at the Cotton Club (but didn't), and went in to Taylor and had a late lunch at Lucky Ducks. Catfish. Can't beat the catfish or the fries, but they ran out of ketchup. Oh well. They brought me back home the long way, and now I am getting ready to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment