Thursday, October 17, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 17/291, 2024 - Thursday

Yes, today was as busy as I had anticipated, but not as busy as it could have been. I did not walk this morning because I had an 8:15 appointment in Austin. GoogleMaps said it would take 45 minutes to get there, but it really took an hour-and-a-half. I left earlier than GoogleMaps said I needed to, and I got there right on time. It was a nice breakfast meeting, and it was a lot of fun seeing friends and colleagues. Then it was off to the office, where I was a total failure for my 10:30 zoom meeting, because I could not find the link to the zoom, and no one I texted responded. Maybe the meeting was a fig-newton of my imagination. Bottom line, I spent that hour doing other things, and left the office about noon to get home in time for my 1:30 zoom meeting. I did have the link for that meeting, and the girls were happy that I was spending some (kind of) quality time with them. That zoom went nicely, and we got all our stuff done early and the meeting was not as long as we had anticipated. We have one more day of fall like weather, and then it will be late summer again in central Texas. I will take full advantage of it though. Tomorrow I will go in to the office, then to let loose of some platelets and plasma, and then we are having our neighborhood dinner tomorrow evening. Fun all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment