Saturday, October 5, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 279/87, 2024 - Saturday

The cottage cheese I am eating had an expiration date of sometime in August, and August was not that long ago, so I tastes okay. BUT, if I wake up dead in the morning, you all know what to do! Paul did not walk this morning, he had some stuff to do, and he let me know last night. I took advantage of the 'day off,' and I stayed in bed until a little bit after 6 o'clock this morning. Once I got up, I did some putzy stuff around the house (including my favorite thing, straightening up stuff in the garage), and then sat in the big chair with the girls watching the news. I got the girls (and myself) fed, and then did a few more things before setting off for estate sales with Judy, Marian and Diane. Nothing too exciting, but there are two sales I may go back to tomorrow. After the estate sales, I had to go by the bank, then I stopped and had a sandwich, and then did some grocery shopping. Since I quit buying dog food (and now subscribe to Nom Nom), I don't spend that much money at HEB anymore. Not a bad trade off, but Nom Nom is not inexpensive. The dogs like it, but I am pretty sure they like anything that I put in their bowls. Okay, let's face it, I am pretty sure they would eat anything, even if they didn't like it. We do have plans for brunch tomorrow, and I think Paulina and I are going to dinner tomorrow evening. I am a lucky man!

No comments:

Post a Comment