Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 282/84, 2024 - Tuesday

Oh, Lord, I am too old for sitting on my butt for several hours a day. I attended a continuing education class today from 9 until 4. It was a good class, but that was also a long seven hours. The day started with a good walk with Paul, but because of the class, there was no ROMEO breakfast. The girls were glad that I was home all day, and they stayed here in the office with me for the whole thing. After the class, I ran one errand, and that is about all I did the whole day. I did make a few phone calls during breaks and the lunch time, but the calls did not achieve the intended purpose. No rain in our forecast for the next ten days, but those poor people in Florida, getting ready to be hit again. Weird weather, and I have absolutely no reason to believe the conspiracy theories floating around about 'manufactured' hurricanes and hurricane 'manipulation.' Some folks got nothing better to do. I tell you what, sit next to me for seven hours and you will have a theory about a whole lot of different conspiracies!

No comments:

Post a Comment