Monday, October 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 281/85, 2024 - Monday

Monday. Overall, not terrible as Monday's go. Paul and I had a nice walk, even though we passed each other without even knowing it. We both thought we were heading toward each other to start the walk, but we passed each other without knowing. We must have been concentrating on something. I got in to the office about 10 o'clock, there were a few traffic issues on my way in. I took care of posting rent checks and making deposits, and then it was daily business for a while. I left the office at about 2 o'clock, and had no real issues getting home. I finished my most recent book, The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared. A very fun book, I highly recommend it for easy reading and enjoyable. Now, the October book club choice, since it's Halloween month, The Shining. I saw the movie, but when we read books that were also movies, the books are generally better than the movie, in my humble opinion. Tomorrow I am taking a full day class, 9AM until 4PM. So, that just means that I don't have to wear pants. Halloween is starting to let itself be known in the neighborhood, and this is Leisa and Greg's house. They are on a corner, and the corner is a school bus stop, so very creative. Does anyone want to live next door to the Curious House? My neighbor is moving in with his girlfriend, so he is leasing his home. Let me know if you know anyone interested. I was going to write something else here, but I forgot what it was. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment