Sunday, October 6, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 280/86, 2024 - Sunday

Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, and when I got home, I get the girls fed, but I didn't eat because I had a brunch date with Alisha, Reuben and Terry. Terry got called in to work, so he didn't make it. On the way back from brunch, I stopped at one of the estate sales I visited yesterday, and I bought a couple things at 75% discount. Sweet! I got home, and can't really think of anything I did, but I left at about 1:30 and hit another estate sale that I went to yesterday, and dropped some more cash on things I desperately needed for 50% off. I am done for this weekend. I went down for a nap, and maybe did a few more things around the house, I'm not sure. Val and Paulina came over at about 4:30, and we went in to Georgetown for dinner at Grumpy George's. Grumpy George's opened earlier this year and has always been too busy to get inside, but it was early, and we got in with no trouble. Dinner was good, and when we got back to the Curious House, I tried logging on to the PADI website to try and get a copy of my Open Water Diving Certification, so I can get a wallet card. That didn't work, so I sent a 'help' message, and I expect I should have all the stuff I need by the end of the week. No rush. The coming week should be kind of quiet, I am taking a full day class on Tuesday, and another one on the 22nd. Of course, football is in the way of 60 Minutes, and there is a Music Awards show on when football is over, so I will see what else I can find. Always something. Oh yeah, I just remembered, I got the humming bird feeders cleaned, and they will be put in storage for the rest of the year, waiting on spring to put them back outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment