Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 289/77, 2024 - Tuesday

Paul aborted his walk this morning and I decided to do half a walk, but I turned around and came back home before I got half-way done with my half-a-walk. Callie started acting sluggish and lethargic  yesterday, and she was not doing any better this morning when we got up, so I made her am appointment at the vets for this afternoon. Apparently, although we are not sure yet, she has a strained or ruptured disc, maybe nothing that extreme since there was a lot of talking at the vets, and she is now on anti-inflammatory drugs which is supposed to make her feel better. No running, no jumping, nothing like that for the next two weeks. I am not sure how I am supposed to control that when I am out of the house, but one thing for sure is I am not putting her in a kennel while I am out of the house. The cold front is supposed to come in overnight, and I am going to crank the HVAC down and open windows tonight before I crash. Maybe it will cool the house down without air conditioning, and that would be nice. Fresh air is always good. Tomorrow should be a quiet day, Thursday will be a very busy day, and Friday will be kind of quiet, I will give some platelets and plasma and then enjoy the Supper Club for dinner at the Walburg German Restaurant. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment