Thursday, October 10, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 284/82/, 2024 - Thursday

None of my friends and colleagues that live in Florida have been injured, and most property damage has been minimal. As far as I know. There are still peeps that I have not heard from, and I have my fingers crossed that I will have more information soon. It was cool this morning when James and Paul and I took our walk, and I got in to the office with minimal traffic challenges. It was a good day in the office, I had some chores to get done, and I got them done, and I left for the Curious House at about 1:30. I made a stop at HEB for some muffins (banana nut) for the next few day breakfasts. I like making an egg loaf and crumbling a muffin up in it. Yummy! And...the girls like it too. I am not going in to Austin tomorrow, at least that is the plan right now. That could change. We have had rain one time since the first week of September, but the last two weeks of October forecast says we will have more precipitation than average. High 90s from now until Tuesday, when we get some cooler weather. The weekend is looking good, I have a few things on the schedule for Saturday, and right now, Sunday is pretty open. They were protesting in front of City Hall this afternoon when I was heading home, which is not unusual, but I was able to get a photo of this for documentation. Protest on! Our book club selection for October is The Shining, and so far as best as I can remember, it is nothing like the movie.No nightmares so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment