Friday, October 4, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 278/88, 2024 - Friday

I didn't do much of anything today, but I am tired. Paul and I had a nice walk, and then I took it easy for a while. I planned to NOT go into the office today, and that worked out very well. I left the house to get a few things done, first off was a trip to the bank, and then on in to Austin. First stop in Austin was to the clock shop, where I picked up one of the clocks that I had taken in for repair on Tuesday. I love the clock shop, and I took a few extra minutes just to talk with the owners. I could probably hire someone part time just to take care of the clocks. People ask me how many clocks I have, and I have no idea, and I have no intention of counting them. I felt the same way about hay bales, but that is a way different story. After the clock shop, I went to Taco Shack for some lunch, and then to the Blood Bank for a donation. Today was double platelets AND plasma day, and i am really happy with that. I got there early, and got finished early. Nothing really exciting on the way home, but I wanted to get home because I was expecting two deliveries. One delivery was a months worth of food for the girls (Nom Nom), which arrives frozen, so I don't want it sitting outside in the heat. The other was my new Apple credit card. Apparently I have had the old Apple card long enough that they thought I needed a new one. It also seems that I have become an 'Apple' person. I have an iPhone, an apple watch, two Apple MacBooks and an Apple desktop. The only computer I use that is not an Apple is the computer in the office. Apparently I transitioned and did not even know it, but it works okay. Estate sales tomorrow, and a lot of nothing, just like I like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment