Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 290/76, 2024 - Wednesday

The seasons changed overnight in central Texas, but we will be back to fake fall a week from yesterday. For now, we will enjoy the cooler weather. The air conditioner has not run at all today, I left a few windows open during the day, and it is very comfortable in the house. Speaking of being comfortable, Callie seems very much to be doing better, the pills she is taking cause her to slow down a bit (not enough) and she seems to be doing better. She is somewhat leery of me carrying her up and down the stairs, and lifting her up onto the bed of the chair. Trying to keep her from jumping and causing more injury to whatever it is she injured. The office was totally under control today, and tomorrow will be a busy day. Meeting at 8:15, a zoom at 10:30, and another zoom at 1:30. Then, there is nothing much on my Friday calendar. The overnight low temperature is going to be in the high 40s, and I may have to close a window or two. Maybe. In my opinion, the postal service did not deliver mail to the Curious House yesterday. I was alerted that there would be nine pieces of mail delivered, but none appeared. I last checked at 8:20 last night, and again this morning on my way to the office. I will go check todays delivery after I post this entry, and there is more chatter on NextDoor about the mail delivery in the neighborhood. I have no real issues with the Postal Service, it works well for me most of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment