Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 276/90, 2024 - Wednesday

Well, for the most part, Wednesday has come and gone. As usual, the day started out with a nice walk, and then it was time for some cereal for me, Nom Nom for the girls. Honestly, I have had more meals today than I have had in YEARS. If you count the cereal and the banana this morning. Eileen came by the office around 12:30 to drop off some TREPAC stuff, and then we went and said hello to Holly, where I picked up some No Hunger, Inc. stuff. Then we went back to the office and had lunch at El Mercado, next door to the office. I ate WAY too much, but it was really good. I left the offie about 2:30, and I knew Jimmie and Linda and I were going to Taylor tonight for catfish. I have been craving catfish for a long time, and we finally got it together to go. So, three meals in one day and that is totally unusual for me. I forgot to take a picture of the catfish until it was too late, but here is a photo of the fries and slaw. I can't think of too much else I got accomplished today, but I have big plans for the next several days. Not really. Friday starts the first weekend of the Austin City Limits Music Festival, which means the city will be full of freaks, my annual observation. I will go in to the office in Friday, but I will leave the office about noon to give another batch of platelets. My escape route! Now I need another plan for next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment