Thursday, October 3, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 277/89, 2024 - Thursday

As far as I am concerned, today is Friday. It's really Thursday, but the ACL Fest starts tomorrow, so I am not going in to the office. I do have an appointment to donate platelets tomorrow afternoon, so I will do that, but not get into the Zilker area, where the freak per capita proportion multiplies 10 fold. Nope, not gonna do it. James and Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, and that is always nice. I actually shaved this morning, and I think I am on at least a 5 or 6 day shaving rotation. I see no real need to be clean shaven for most days, and so far it is working. Staying on the this is Thursday theme, since it was Thursday, that meant is was cheeseburger special day at Sandy's. That is really one good reason to go into Austin on Thursday. After lunch, I had some accounting stuff to get done, and I left the office about2 o'clock, I think. I stopped on the way home and got the little white car washed, and then got gas in the little white car. All is ready for the weekend, and some estate sales on Saturday. I am not sure, but I believe the subject of the photo gracing this journal entry is a moth. Maybe a butterfly, but I think moths are more prominent. I have been graced by five or six (at least) of these peeps hanging around in the back yard every day for months. They apparently really like this one particular Texas native flowering plant I am trying my best to keep healthy. This is the second year for these natives, and they are attracting just what they are supposed to attract.

No comments:

Post a Comment