Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 275/91, 2024 - Tuesday

Okee Dokee then...it is Tuesday, and that means it is Total Stranger Tuesday. This one was pretty easy, there were a couple potential victims, but this lady won out. But...before the breakfast, Paul and I had a nice walk, although it was a lot more humid than it had been in the last couple days. Once we got to breakfast, Rick, Paul and I tried our best to train a new server...his name is Regan (not Reagan, but maybe RayGun, I'm not sure). We had never seen him before, and he said he does not usually work on Tuesdays. He was nice, and the four of us had a lot of fun, but we always have fun at the ROMEO breakfasts. I took off to Austin after that, but I had one stop to make first. I had four clocks in the car to take to the repair shop. I was all hot to buy a new clock, too, but I couldn't decide which one I wanted to buy. I think I got caught up in the 'not making a decision' challenge on Sunday, when Oliver went to buy a pair of shoes, but couldn't make up his mind, so he bought nothing. Can you believe it is October already? Well, it is. The first of the month at our little company is a little bit busy, and it was a busy day, but we all survived. After I got home, I took a little nap, and then went to a HOA meeting, it was a really well done meeting, and it was just a planning meeting before we have our annual meeting in November. There is a lot of stuff our association needs to do before we have that meeting. Now I am watching the VP debate, and completing this journal. Tomorrow, after work, Linda and Jimmie and I are going to Taylor for catfish. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment