Friday, February 10, 2012

2010 - Day 041/325 - Friday...

Happy Friday everyone, whee, whee, WHEEE!!!

SO, this is a photo of me taken just before the Chihuahua decided it was not happy being held, and I climbed the zip-cord platform with tiny little teeth marks on my left hand. I wish I had a nickel for every time I had been bitten by a little yappy dog. I’d have at least seventy-five cents or so. I would have made about fifty-cents all in one little yappy dog tirade. I’m just saying…

We are in Cozumel today, and this is our last port. We are already planning next year’s trip; February 10th, Royal Caribbean, Honduras, Belize, Cozumel. Sign-up now!

I REALLY wanted to go Para-sailing or get a tattoo today, but I went with zip-lining instead. I hung out with Chris, Ruby, Amy and Kirk, and had a really nice day. The zip-lining was not great, and it would have been a lot better if we were in a more wooded (jungle-ish) setting and if we were higher up and if the zip part was longer. But other than those small complaints, it was great.

We went and had a nice lunch, and then I came back to the ship, and took a nice nap. After the nap, I went up to the Lido Deck and sat in one place for about two hours, and watched what was going on around me. The longer I am on this ship, the more I wish I had a balloon penis to wear on my head. THERE, I SAID IT. At least I am not wearing one. But there is still time!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOG BITES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment