Sunday, February 5, 2012

2012 - Day 036/330 - Sunday...

There may be no photo for this entry, the Internet connection on this ship is SLOW!

It was another early start to the day. Jody and I drove to Elgin where we met Doren and I transferred all my stuff into Dorens’ car for the drive down to Galveston. Doren and I have known each other for seventeen years, but we have really not had a chance to visit. It was a great drive down, and it was really nice to get to know Doren.
We boarded the ship about 1:30, and went upstairs to the Lido deck for lunch, where we met up with several of our colleagues, and then we went to the safety drill. So far one of my bags has been delivered (the important one that has the wine in it), and I hope to end up with the other one soon.

I need to figure out where my class will be held tomorrow. I think it is on the fourth deck, but there is still plenty of time for that.

I think I will go down in a little while and see if I can find anyone else.
Back in the room after dinner, this ship is rockin’ and rollin’. Unbelievable. Dinner was not really a memorable event, but I expect things will pick up tomorrow. Pretty much after my classes tomorrow, I will be in serious vacay mode. Hope so…

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VACAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment